The health and safety of our staff and the children entrusted to our care is our top priority. We are proud to maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness while maintaining a caring and nurturing environment where children can thrive.
Our emphasis has always been on the health and safety of the children, staff, and families we serve. The COVID-19 pandemic has required us to raise our demanding standards to an even higher level with new protocols for the current circumstances. With a clear appreciation of the trust you place in us, we commit to follow stringent Health and Safety requirements at our schools that meet or exceed the guidelines from local and state officials. Our strategy will continue to develop as new information becomes available. Over the last 2 years, we have experienced a world new and uncertain to us all. Our goal has always been to provide the healthiest environment for our children and staff. Over the last few weeks, we have closely monitored the trends and updates from the CDC. With the CDC and local government updating their mask guidelines, masks will be optional for families and staff.
Operation Hours are 7 am until 6 pm.
Teachers and Leadership
Additional Practices to Control Spread of Germs
Cleaning and Sanitizing
1. Nightly, our janitorial service will complete an intense cleaning in all classrooms currently in use. They will also spray hospital grade disinfectant every weekend on all toys, furniture, walls, doors, handles, restrooms, hallways, carpets, floors, offices, entry, kitchen after they have completed their regular cleaning.
2. During the day, our teachers will clean more frequently high touch surfaces.
3. Our teachers will follow our normal procedures for sanitizing diaper changing tables and food surfaces. Use the same procedure for doorknobs, light switches, sinks and faucets, chairs, and other hard surfaces.
4. Toys will be collected immediately if children have placed them in their mouths. Toys will be cleaned and sanitized at nap time, and at the end of the day as normal.
5. Gloves will be worn for all diaper changes, food service preparation and wiping noses/faces (normal requirement)
We are excited to get back to a sense of normalcy! We appreciate the support as we have all tried to navigate these unchartered waters over the last 2 years. We appreciate our families and staff more than you could ever know!
Jamie Pryor, Operating Partner
With a clear appreciation of the trust you place in us, we are committed to following the stringent Primrose health and safety protocols, and ensuring our school meets or exceeds the guidelines from local and state officials.