Temple, TX 76502 (254) 410-7171 Hours M-F 6:30AM-6:00PM
See Inside Our School VISIT US ON FACEBOOK
The health and safety of our staff and the children entrusted to our care is our top priority. We are proud to maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness while maintaining a caring and nurturing environment where children can thrive.
Health & Safety Practices In Place
• Requiring any children or staff with symptoms or fever to return home and stay home until fever free for at least 24 hours
• Frequent disinfecting and sanitizing of high-touch toys and surfaces
• Frequent handwashing by children and staff, which is embedded in our curriculum and in daily staff protocols, including handwashing for staff and children before and after diaper changing.
• Individual cribs and sheets for infants laundered daily; for older children, individual cots and blankets are provided for each child and laundered multiple times per week.
• Training teachers on common signs of illness in children, and placing signage in every classroom to keep symptoms of illness top of mind
• Continuous health & safety training for Franchise Owners and staff, including first aid and CPR certification
• Maintaining an up-to-date and customized Safe School Plan posted in all classrooms for easy teacher access
• Ensuring lower teacher-student classroom ratios than required by the state
• Touchless check-in
• Health and Safety Support Staff to assist with cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting all areas of campus
• GPS NPBI technology in our Primrose School. Through patented technology, NEEDLEPOINT BIPOLAR IONIZATION (NPBI) purifies indoor air by eliminating airborne Particles, Odors and Pathogens. GPS delivers clean indoor air that is safe and healthy – producing neither ozone nor other harmful by-products.
For more information about the health and safety measures currently in place, please contact
Primrose School of Waco at Woodway 254-741-1541 / primrosewoodway.com
Primrose School of Temple 254-410-7171 / primrosetemple.com
With a clear appreciation of the trust you place in us, we are committed to following the stringent Primrose health and safety protocols, and ensuring our school meets or exceeds the guidelines from local and state officials.