Morning routines can sometimes be a challenge, but breakfast doesn’t have to be! Try this easy and sure-to-please overnight oatmeal recipe you can prepare for your child in advance.
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 tsp ground flaxseed
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Berries (strawberries, blueberries and/or raspberries)
- Pour old-fashioned oats into a small bowl or mug.
- Add ground flaxseed, milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Spoon the mixture into a jar and add your favorite fruits.
- Refrigerate overnight and enjoy!
Looking for more easy recipes to jumpstart your morning routine? Check out these 5 quick and healthy breakfast options for your family.