Help your children set sail with these lightweight vessels made from a sustainable resource. See instructions below or click here for a downloadable PDF. This craft activity is for children three years or older.
- Corks (3 for each boat)
- Acrylic paint and paintbrush
- Hot glue gun (Parent-Use Only)
- Scrap paper
- Paint corks (use 3 per boat) and let them dry.
- PARENT STEP: Glue corks together lengthwise using a glue gun.
- Cut a corner of scrap paper with scissors to make a triangle-shaped sail.
- Slide toothpick through the sail’s tall end (at top and bottom).
- Insert the sail into center cork.
- Set the boat on top of water to start your voyage!
Find a Primrose School Near You
Inspire a lifelong love of learning. Contact your local Primrose to schedule a tour.Find A School