These Banana Oat Bites not only taste delicious, but they also contain valuable nutrients such as potassium and fiber. Nutrition is an important part of children’s health, and this easy recipe is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Enjoy these as a snack or an on-the-go breakfast! (Looking for additional healthy recipes for kids? Check out more snack ideas in this post.)
- 2 Bananas
- 1 Cup Oats
- ½ Cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel both bananas and place in a mixing bowl.
- Add cup of oats to the bowl.
- Stir and mash the oats and bananas.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir.
- Spray pan and spread cookies.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let cookies cool in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before enjoying.
Find a Primrose School Near You
Inspire a lifelong love of learning. Contact your local Primrose to schedule a tour.Find A School