You and your child will both go bananas over this easy recipe for a creamy strawberry banana treat! Use four simple ingredients to make healthy “ice cream” – no ice cream maker or churning required.
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Peel two ripe bananas and cut into small pieces.
- Freeze bananas until frozen solid.
- Cut the tops off the strawberries and slice in quarters.
- Add fruit into food processor.
- Add 2 tbsp. heavy whipping cream and vanilla.
- Blend until smooth and enjoy!