These adorable, pumpkin pie-shaped cheese snacks are an easy and unique Thanksgiving appetizer that your children will love – and are perfect for picky eaters!
- Cheddar cheese
- Wheat cracker triangles
- Small rectangular crackers
- Cracker sticks
- Whipped cream cheese
- Plastic resealable bag
- Cut cheese into triangles that are slightly smaller than the triangle-shaped crackers.
- Begin to assemble your “pie” by piping cream cheese onto each cracker. (You can create your own piping bag by using a resealable plastic bag with a small corner cut off.) Place a cheese triangle on top of each cracker with the cream cheese holding them in place.
- Then, pipe cream cheese along the bottom side of each rectangular cracker. Attach the rectangular cracker to the triangle cracker so the two crackers to form the back of the “crust.”
- Pipe cream cheese where the rectangular cracker meets the cheese slice and lay a cracker stick on top to form the “crust.”
- Add a dollop of cream cheese to the center of each cheese triangle.