Your child will bubble over with excitement when baking soda and vinegar react in this DIY potion! Have fun learning and experimenting together with one of the easiest science activities for kids.
- A small cup or bowl
- Food coloring
- Dish soap
- Baking soda
- Fill a small cup or bowl halfway with vinegar.
- Add a few drops of food coloring.
- Squeeze in some liquid dish soap.
- Mix ingredients together.
- Add a teaspoon of baking soda and stir.
- Watch your potion ooze and bubble while your child discovers the joy of science!
If you liked this activity, you’ll love this colorful experiment, too!