Using this blossom magnetic chore chart makes tasks more fun! Your children will watch the flower bloom on your refrigerator as they help with chores around the house.
- Child-friendly scissors
- Construction paper
- Round fridge magnets
- Colored pencils and/or crayons
- Using construction paper and scissors, cut out petals, a stem and a circle.
- Write different age-appropriate chores on the petals with a marker and decorate with colored pencils and crayons.
- Glue magnets on the back of the flower pieces.
- Each time your child completes a chore, have them add the corresponding petal to the flower stem.
Find a Primrose School Near You
Inspire a lifelong love of learning. Contact your local Primrose to schedule a tour.Find A School