Exciting knowledge can be developed through gardening! Our Primrose Patch has many different types of plants growing. Be sure to check it out with your child!
You can encourage your child to question and discover by asking them:
- What is this?
- How is this plant growing, what is making it bigger?
- What colors do you see (perhaps asked once the vegetables have started to grow)
- What would happen if we did not water the plants?
- What would happen if we gave the plants too much water?
- Why do we need plants and vegetables?