For more information about our "Full day Explorers Program" , click "this link", or the "Contact Us" button above, or call us at 704.426.3652.
- Temporary hours of operation are 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (until further notice due to COVID-19).
- Our teachers will accommodate each child’s individual “virtual” schedule. Afternoon supplemental themed activities available.
- We will provide basic school supplies (paper, ink, pencils, headphones etc.) but parents must provide the tablet/computer their child will be completing their virtual learning tasks on.
- Our teachers will provide assistance and support for remote/distance/virtual learning needs. They are not expected to teach or tutor your child’s grade specific curriculum nor are they responsible for any “incomplete” assignments. Parent’s must check their child’s work daily.
- The current schools that are anticipated pick-ups for 2020-2021 are: Marvin, Harrisburg, Indian Land, Hawk Ridge, Polo Ridge, Elon Park, Ballantyne. Due to COVID-19 restrictions spaces will be very limited on our school buses and will be offered on a first come first-serve basis. We reserve the right to drop any of the above schools due to low or no enrollment.