Molly teaches that treating others with respect helps us get along with others, avoid and resolve conflicts and create a positive social or work environment. Here are ways we can build this important character trait:
• Treat others the way you want to be treated.
• Be considerate of others.
• Treat people with civility, courtesy, and dignity.
• Accept personal differences and opinions.
• Strive to solve problems without anger or conflict.
• Listen to what others have to say.
• Never intentionally ridicule, embarrass, or hurt other people.