Below you will find additional health and safety measures put in place at the school in response to COVID-19. While we already have a lot of safety measures in place, with our daily and weekly disinfection and sanitation procedures, to keep your family and our staff safe, we want to continue to ensure health and safety as our priority. Guidance from the CDC continues to evolve, so we are checking the CDC and Arizona Health Department websites daily for updates and new recommendations and will keep you posted of any changes to our health and safety measures
Please keep your child and any siblings home if:
- Face masks/coverings are strongly recommended for all parents/guardians during drop off and pick up. Be sure to limit exposure and time in the building – make drop off and pickups swift and spend 10 minutes or less within the building between drop off and pick up combined.
- If necessary, please have any school aged siblings sit in the front office benches while you pick up or drop off any younger siblings.
- Handwashing and regular disinfecting will consistently be implemented as we have been doing throughout the day. We will continue having all children wash their hands upon arrival to the classroom.
- Parents/Guardians are strongly encouraged to drop off at the classroom door and avoid entering classrooms during drop off or pick up if possible.
- To avoid crowds, lines, and needing to wait outside, we will be requiring use of the contactless QR code sign in.
- There will be 2 hand hygiene stations up from. One by the iPad to sign in and out at the Front Desk and one in the vestibule on the table. Please sanitize your hands before using the door key pad and before using iPad to clock in or out if unable to use the contactless method.
- Persons with a fever of 100 or above or showing other signs of illness will not be permitted to stay at the facility. Any children or staff we send home with a fever or symptoms will need to be fever or symptom free for at least 24-48 hours before returning to the school.
- To minimize potential exposure, children will continue to remain with the same group of children and teachers each day. Our outdoor schedules are staggered, so that we limit mixing of children as well. We will still be combining certain age groups at the beginning of the day and at the end of the day, but the children and teachers seeing each other will be the same each day (we will not be combining age groups that are typically not together).
- Please leave backpacks and nap time items at school all week, do not take it home until your last day of attendance for the week. We ask that you please launder blankets and stuffed toys weekly.
- Additional teacher and staff training will continue. We are training all of our teachers and staff on the enhanced precautions and preventative measures to keep everyone safe and healthy.
- In addition, our cleaning company will continue to come each night. They will be using a disinfectant in each classroom and throughout the building on top of the disinfecting we already do throughout the day and at the end of the night.
1. you, your child, or anyone in your family are not feeling well, are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, or any cold/flu like symptoms, or
2. are awaiting COVID-19 test results (Please stay home and keep us informed if anyone has a known exposure, or is being COVID tested), or
3. have received a positive COVID-19 test result, or
4. have someone in your household who has tested positive for COVID-19
If you have any questions about these safety protocols, please let a member of the leadership team know. We will continue to revise, and update recommendations and any changes as needed. We will continue to do everything we can to keep your children and you safe in our school. We are all in this together