During the month of September, we celebrate the many cultures that make up each one of our classes. There are many great ways extend this learning experience into your home. Here are some ways you can get your children involved:
• Provide your child with a history lesson of your family background.
• Share cultural events, family traditions and celebrations with your child.
• Read stories from your child’s country (or countries) of origin.
• Locate where countries are on a map or globe.
• Share a recipe that represents your child’s heritage