The health and safety of our staff and the children entrusted to our care is our top priority. We are proud to maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness while maintaining a caring and nurturing environment where children can thrive.
• Requiring any children or staff with respiratory illness symptoms or fever to return home and stay
home until fever free for at least 24 hours
• Frequent disinfecting and sanitizing of high-touch toys and surfaces
• Removal of equipment that is unable to be sanitized between use
• Frequent hand washing by children and staff, which is embedded in our curriculum and in daily staff
• Daily laundering of crib sheets for infants; for older children, individual cots and blankets are provided for
each child and laundered weekly
• Training teachers on common signs of illness in children, and placing signage in every classroom to keep
symptoms of illness top of mind
• Continuous health & safety training for Franchise Owners and staff, including first aid and CPR
• Maintaining an up-to-date and customized Safe School Plan posted in all classrooms for easy teacher
• Limited touch points during check-in and check out
• Optional external drop-off and pick-up of children
With a clear appreciation of the trust you place in us, we are committed to following the stringent Primrose health and safety protocols, and ensuring our school meets or exceeds the guidelines from local and state officials.