The following additional precautions in place at Primrose School at Collier Parkway:
1. All persons entering our school must undergo a temporal thermal scan temperature check. Those who have a temperature reading of 100 or higher will be asked to remain home.
2. A Primrose Staff member will escort each student from the entry to their classroom.
3. All personnel and students must wash their hands upon entering the classroom.
4. Tours are being referred to online requests only or limited access for literature and/or registration.
5. Staff members are sanitizing surfaces multiple times throughout the day including but not limited to toys, bathrooms, door handles, common areas, etc.
6. Any students who have traveled outside the US, a level 3 hot spot, or participated in a cruise will not be permitted to return for 14 days.