Anne and Kevin Hansford, along with their sons, Zachary and Mathew, are our Family of the Month for April. Anne writes, “I still remember our tour of Primrose with Ms. Georgia very clearly. We had just moved to the area and had tried a few daycares. Within minutes of our tour (and Ms. Georgia’s jokes), we felt at home and knew we would join the Primrose family. A few days later, both our boys started their first days at Primrose.
So, to keep with the creative Primrose spirit, we opted to write:
The Top Ten Reasons the Hansford Family Loves Primrose - (Feel free to guess which member wrote which one)
10. Very convenient hours for a working family
9. Loving/caring teachers and staff
8. Playground equipment and the adventures during outside time
7. The bus rides to Elementary School – especially the music!
6. Curriculum that prepares the kids for school
5. Creative door codes – patterns and songs that help us ALL remember!
4. Pizza sticks, afternoon pudding and the snack basket on the way out the door
3. Summer Field Trips that rock!
2. All the special events that involve the Primrose families and the community –
Halloween Parade, Spring Fling and Santa’s Workshop, to name a few
1. Electronics Day, the Wii, and the iPads!”