We have been Primrose of Bent Trail fans for 6 years now. It is amazing to still see some of the same teachers that our son had along his journey throughout the different classrooms. So many amazing memories and moments live in this building. We are honored to be selected as the family of the month.
As you can imagine, Ethan is the SUNSHINE in our life. He is not only greatly loved by us but also by his Nana, Grandmother & Papa Gary who all live close by. Ethan Is an only child but has cousins and many friends to keep him busy. He LOVES our dog, Georgia. We often refer to her as Ethan’s sister. He spent his first 5 years attending Primrose School of Bent Trail and then began Kindergarten at Rose Haggar in 2017 and attended Dallas Martial Arts after school program where he adopted a love for martial arts.
Ethan has played soccer since he was two and a half and continues to play on a team through the Y that his Dad coaches. He has picked up flag football & T-ball along the way. In fact, he currently plays on the Rose Haggar Mariners modified T-ball team. You would think he would be exhausted after being involved in so many things, but nothing slows him down.
Fun facts about Ethan…….
• He is left handed, like his mom.
• Nicknames: Flash, because he runs fast and super E because he is SUPER and used to love Superman and Batman. He has moved onto Pokémon.
• Favorite board games to play: Monopoly, connect 4 and chess.
• Favorite candy: sour candy, his mom craved this when she was first pregnant with him.
• He likes to sing, dance and laugh. Doesn’t like to sit still for very long.
• Favorite food: Pizza, Spaghetti and roasted broccoli
• His best friend is Mike Love.
As a family we enjoy spending time with our close friends & family, as well as, family movie and family game nights.
Clifton, April, Ethan & Georgia Harper