EFFECTIVE DATE: 12/31/19
By visiting the Sites, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of our Sites and any dispute over privacy are subject to this Policy and our Terms and Conditions of Use including its applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes. The Primrose Terms and Conditions of Use are incorporated by reference into this Policy.
Primrose collects Personally Identifiable Information and other information regarding visitors to our Sites. “Personally Identifiable Information” is information that Primrose has collected and can reasonably link to a specific person or device. We may collect Personally Identifiable Information or other information about you directly from you and from third parties, as well as automatically through your use of our Sites.
Information We Collect Directly from You. We collect Personally Identifiable Information directly from you in various ways:
• Certain areas and features of our Sites may require registration. For example, to register for the Primrose Newsletter, you must provide your email address. When you submit a request for more information on Primrose Schools, we may collect Personally Identifiable Information such as your first and last name, email address, home phone, street address, city, state, and zip code as well as your child’s first name and date of birth.
• We may also collect Personally Identifiable Information such as your name, address, phone number, and email address from you in connection with sweepstakes, contests, or other promotions that we may conduct or offer through our Sites.
• We also host blogs and online communities, such as Pointers for Parents, which allow you to post text, photos, videos, and other information online. Please note that all of this information will be available for public viewing, so you should not post any information that is considered confidential and/or that you would prefer to keep private.
We use the Personally Identifiable Information or other information that we gather about you for the following purposes:
• To respond to your inquiries and for other customer service purposes.
• To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Sites.
• To administer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions we may conduct from time to time through the Sites.
• For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your Personally Identifiable Information, such as your email address, to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about information we think may interest you. We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising on third-party websites.
• To manage the Careers page on the Sites, which is a tool used by Primrose and our franchisees to assist in employee recruiting efforts.
• To better understand how users access and use our Sites, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Sites and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies); you also may opt-out of targeted advertising by following the instructions in the Third-party Ad Network section.
Users in the United States may opt-out of many third-party ad networks. For example, you may go to the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Consumer Choice Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and their choices regarding having information used by DAA companies. You may also go to the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) Consumer Opt-Out Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and their choices regarding having information used by NAI members.
Opting out from one or more companies listed on the DAA Consumer Choice Page or the NAI Consumer Opt-Out Page will opt you out from those companies’ delivery of interest-based content or ads to you, but it does not mean you will no longer receive any advertising through our Site or on other websites. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing (i.e., contextually based ads). Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you opt out on a consumer choice website, your opt out may not be effective.
Our Sites may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third-party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third-party websites.
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions, including, where appropriate, password protection, encryption, SSL, firewalls, and internal restrictions on who may access data to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your accounts and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
As explained above, Primrose may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you about recommendations or other information we think may interest you. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive such email communications from Primrose, you will have the ability to unsubscribe by means of a link provided in such emails from Primrose. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests.
If, at any time, you prefer not to receive any other form of communication from Primrose, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by contacting us at email@example.com. Please include with your unsubscribe request your first and last name and the email address you wish to unsubscribe from such communications.
Primrose controls and operates the Sites from locations in the United States. By using the Sites, you consent to the transfer of your Personally Identifiable Information within and to the United States.
Our Sites are not designed or intended for use by children under 13 and we do not collect Personally Identifiable Information from children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with Personally Identifiable Information, we will delete such information from our systems. Please note that certain features of our Sites allow for the posting of testimonials, photos, and videos. If you are posting any materials to our Site, you may not post any materials showing or depicting a child unless you are either the parent and/or legal guardian of that child and authorized to post such material.
If you have questions about this Policy, please contact us:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Primrose School Franchising Company LLC
3200 Windy Hill Road, Suite 1200E
Atlanta, Georgia 30339
By Phone: 770-529-4100
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Sites, at https://www.primroseschools.com/privacy.
Last updated on: 05/26/21