Transform your child’s handprint into an easy holiday decoration and meaningful keepsake gift. This adorable DIY snowman handprint art is the perfect craft for kids on a cold day!
- Clear, shatterproof holiday ornament (round)
- Acrylic paint (white and other assorted colors)
- Small paintbrush
- Remove the cap of a shatterproof holiday ornament.
- Add a few drops of paint inside the ornament and refasten the cap.
- Shake well so that the paint covers the inside of the ornament.
- Use paintbrush to cover your child’s palm with white paint.
- Have your child place his handprint on the outside of the ornament.
- Allow the paint to dry.
- Using markers, create a snowman out of each fingerprint by drawing eyes, a nose, a mouth, a hat and scarf, and other details.
Find a Primrose School Near You
Inspire a lifelong love of learning. Contact your local Primrose to schedule a tour.Find A School