Help your little one show some love this Valentine’s Day! This colorful craft makes the perfect Valentine’s Day decoration and can be enjoyed by the whole family.
- Black construction paper
- Clear adhesive contact paper
- Multi-colored tissue paper
- Parent step: Cut a heart-shaped “window frame” outline out of construction paper. (Tip: fold the piece of paper in half to help cut out the perfect heart!)
- Parent step: Place contact paper with the adhesive side facing up, and place the heart cut out on top.
- Decorate inside the heart with tissue paper pieces. This is where your child can get creative!
- Parent step: Cut away the excess contact paper around the cut out.
- Display your masterpiece on a window!
Looking for more Valentine’s Day activities for your family? Check out these crafts and recipes!