Looking for a fun indoor activity for kids? This DIY toilet paper roll bowling game is the perfect way to keep little ones active inside while also engaging their creativity! You can quickly and easily create this popular kids game using just a few common household items.
- Toilet paper rolls (10)
- Construction paper
- Markers and/or Stickers
- Small ball (could be a tennis ball, foam ball or bouncy ball)
- Collect 10 empty toilet paper rolls to use as “bowling pins.”
- Cut sheets of construction paper so they cover the roll.
- Use markers and/or stickers to decorate each piece of paper, and use tape to secure the paper in place on the cardboard roll.
- Find a long, flat surface (like a hallway) to use as a bowling lane.
- At one on end of the lane, arrange the pins in a triangle formation.
- On the opposite end of the lane, make a line with tape.
- Take turns standing on the tape line and rolling a small ball toward the pins. Once you and your child have knocked down all of the pins, set them up and start over!
For more DIY exercising games, check out these activity ideas.