This easy, at-home sensory activity is a blast of colorful fun!
Note: While your child will have tons of fun watching the colors swirl, this activity is not meant to be consumed. Please exercise caution if allowing your child to handle ingredients.
- Shallow dish or bowl
- Whole milk
- Food coloring (Tip: try using different shades of blue and purple to make your masterpiece look like a swirling night sky!)
- Cotton swab
- Liquid dish soap
- Pour whole milk into bowl/dish until nearly full
- Add food coloring to milk (Use 8-14 drops of different colors depending on the size of your bowl)
- Use a cotton swab to place one drop of dish soap in the middle of the milk
- Watch the creation swirl and come to life!
Looking for more hands-on ways to enjoy art with your little ones? Check out more crafts and activities here!