“Pass the snails, please!” Whip up these healthy snacks for a fun way to get your little one eating fruits and veggies.
- Celery sticks
- Cream cheese or sunflower butter
- Your child’s favorite fruits and veggies (try cucumber slices, apple slices, raspberries, blueberries, carrots, etc.)
- Apply cream cheese or sunflower butter to the inside of celery stalks. Parents, you can spread the product with a butter knife, or let your child help by squeezing the product out of a plastic bag.
- Add fruits and veggies to the celery stalks! Use berries for the heads of the bugs and bigger fruits and veggies for their bodies.
- Encourage your child’s creativity by asking them to decide what shapes and colors of food they want to use to create their yummy bugs.
Looking for more healthy snacks to make with your child? Check out all of our Snacktivities.
Find a Primrose School Near You
Inspire a lifelong love of learning. Contact your local Primrose to schedule a tour.Find A School