This is one of our favorite healthy snack recipes for kids. All you need is fruit, yogurt and honey to make this “berry” special treat!
- 32 oz. container of Greek yogurt
- ½ cup honey
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- Mix yogurt with a half cup of honey.
- Spread the mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cut one cup of strawberries and add to a bowl.
- Add one cup of blueberries and one cup of raspberries to the bowl. Mix fruit together.
- Spread the fruit on top of the yogurt and freeze the pan for two hours.
For another fruity, refreshing treat, click here.