This Watermelon Smoothie is not only yummy and nutritious, but it’s also a great way to help your child practice motor and measuring skills. Enjoy your summery smoothies on the porch, by the pool or on a walk around your neighborhood.
- 1 Watermelon
- 1 Cup Natural Apple Juice
- 4 Frozen Strawberries
- 4-5 Ice Cubes
- Cut 3 cups of watermelon.
- Add watermelon to blender (save a few for garnish).
- Add apple juice, frozen strawberries and ice cubes.
- Blend until smooth. Enjoy!
Find a Primrose School Near You
Inspire a lifelong love of learning. Contact your local Primrose to schedule a tour.Find A School