This red, white and blue treat is packed with many more nutrients than store-bought fruit juice or popsicles. Enjoy as a perfectly sweet snack or dessert on a summer day!
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
- Parent Step: Cut stems off strawberries and blend.
- Pour strawberry puree evenly into popsicle molds. Freeze for one hour.
- Add Greek yogurt to each popsicle.
- Repeat step 1 for blueberries and pour into molds.
- Freeze for another hour, then enjoy.
Find a Primrose School Near You
Inspire a lifelong love of learning. Contact your local Primrose to schedule a tour.Find A School