Pumpkin spice and everything nice! This fall dish is the perfect sweet treat for you and your little ones to enjoy this Thanksgiving.
- Small jars or cups
- Mixing bowl
- Whisk or large mixing spoon
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 pack of instant pudding mix
- 1 can of pumpkin
- 1/4 tsp of nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp of ground cloves
- Crushed graham crackers
- Whipped cream
- Optional: toppings (cinnamon, chocolate sprinkles, etc.)
- Combine the instant pudding mix and milk in the mixing bowl and stir.
- Add the pumpkin, nutmeg and ground cloves. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Layer the crushed graham crackers, pumpkin pudding and whipped cream in cups until full.
- Top it offer with whipped cream and toppings.
Looking for more easy treats and snacks to make with your little ones? Check out all of our snacktivities here!
Find a Primrose School Near You
Inspire a lifelong love of learning. Contact your local Primrose to schedule a tour.Find A School