Try this homemade version of a classic summer snack! These fruitsicles are so delicious, your child won’t even notice that they’re also super healthy.
- Ice pop maker (note: if you don’t have an ice pop maker, try using small wax paper cups)
- Popsicle sticks
- Your child’s favorite fruits
- Apple or orange juice
- Parent step: Cut your child’s favorite fruit into bite-sized pieces
- Place fruit into the ice pop maker– you can add as little or as much as you’d like!
- Pour the apple or orange juice on top of the fruit
- Insert a stick into each popsicle
- Cover and place in freezer for at least six hours
Looking for more healthy summertime snacks? Check out all of our snacktivities here.
Note: Children should only participate in activities involving food and cooking under direct adult supervision. Please do not allow young children to handle food or kitchen supplies without a trusted adult.