The holidays are here! Put on your festive aprons and get in the spirit with your little one with this fun and healthy snack.
Note: Your little one can help you decorate and enjoy this yummy snack, but please exercise caution while handling sharp objects around your child.
- A knife for cutting
- Kid-friendly utensils for spreading
- Pita bread
- Small pretzel sticks
- Diced tomatoes or other kid-friendly garnishes
- Parent Step: Cut the pita bread into triangular slices and dice tomatoes.
- Insert a pretzel stick into the curved edge of a pita triangle to form the “tree trunk”.
- Spread guacamole on one side of the pita slice.
- Decorate with diced tomatoes or other garnishes for an easy holiday treat!
Craving more recipes to make with your child? Check out these family-friendly winter meals!