Enjoy delicious date “caramel” apples by making this super easy and healthy snack recipe! This seasonal treat is a great source of potassium and is perfect for picky eaters.
- 1½ cup dates
- 2 small apples
- Small skewer sticks
- Chocolate chips
- Food processor or blender
- Soak 1½ cups of dates in water for 30 minutes.
- Drain the water and blend the dates in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Insert small skewer sticks into the apples and spread the date paste around each apple.
- Coat the apple with chocolate chips.
*Recommended for children 4 and over.