Your kids will love this healthy take on a trendy treat! This simple recipe makes for the perfect healthy snack or dessert when dipped in chocolate and covered with toppings.
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup of granola
- Melted chocolate (try dark chocolate to make these treats even healthier!)
- Toppings (graham cracker crumbs, sprinkles, mini chocolate chips, etc. For a healthier option, try shaved coconut flakes.)
- Popsicle sticks (use colored popsicle sticks for added fun!)
- Ice cube tray or a pan lined with parchment paper
- Mash 3 bananas
- Add 1 cup of granola and stir
- Scoop mixture into an ice cube tray or roll into balls and set on parchment lined-pan
- Freeze for 30 minutes
- Add popsicle sticks and freeze until set
- Dip in melted chocolate, add toppings and enjoy!
Find a Primrose School Near You
Inspire a lifelong love of learning. Contact your local Primrose to schedule a tour.Find A School