Pick too many apples with your little ones? Turn them into these healthier “donuts” for an easy and fun fall treat!
- Greek yogurt (any flavor)
- Toppings (dried fruit, cereal, chocolate chips, etc.)
- Cut apples into slices about ½’’ thick
- Hollow out the center of the slices to create the “donut hole”
- Spread greek yogurt over the slices
- Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Hungry for more? Check out all of our Snacktivities here!
Find a Primrose School Near You
Inspire a lifelong love of learning. Contact your local Primrose to schedule a tour.Find A School