Celebrate July Fourth in style with these star spangled headbands. Make one for everyone in the family and wear them during patriotic festivities.
- Red, white and blue construction paper
- Glue, tape and/or stapler
- Art supplies (paint, markers, stickers, etc.)
- Cut strips of construction paper long enough to wrap around each child’s head.
- While the headband is flat, have children decorate them with stars, stripes and other designs.
- When the decorations have dried, glue, tape or staple each headband together.
- Wear the headbands during your red, white and blue celebrations!
Find a Primrose School Near You
Inspire a lifelong love of learning. Contact your local Primrose to schedule a tour.Find A School