- A long sheet of paper
- Colored construction paper
- Help your child measure a strip of paper that is an arm span’s length.
- Help your child to write “I love you this much” on the long paper strip.
- Have your child trace both hands on the construction paper. Cut out each traced hand.
- Glue a handprint on each end of the strip of paper and display your child’s art in your home or give it as a gift to a loved one.
If you enjoyed this activity, check out more of our fun children’s craft tutorials.
Find a Primrose School Near You
Inspire a lifelong love of learning. Contact your local Primrose to schedule a tour.Find A School