Happy Father’s Day to amazing dads everywhere! Help your children make a special trophy to show how much they love and appreciate him.
What you’ll need:
- Yellow paint
- Paint brush
- A plastic or Styrofoam cup
- Toilet paper roll
- One sheet of yellow construction paper
- Different colored markers and/or stickers
How to make it:
- Paint the toilet paper roll and cup using yellow paint and a paint brush. You may want to paint multiple coats.
- While the paint is drying, use a pencil to draw out the trophy’s arms on construction paper. Cut out the arms and set aside.
- Once the cup is dry, decorate it with markers and stickers.
- When all pieces are dry, use glue to piece the arms, the cup and the toilet paper roll together. Let assembled trophy sit for at least 10 minutes as it dries.
- Present the trophy!