These corner bookmarks allow your little bookworm to be creative while also developing fine motor skills – and they’re perfect for holding your place in a good story!
- Square-shaped piece of paper
- Paper, stickers, markers or crayons for decorating
- Glue, tape or other adhesives
- Place a square piece of paper on a table or other flat surface.
- Follow the folding instructions in this video to create a bookmark.
- Let imaginations run wild! Use paper, stickers, crayons or markers to transform the bookmark into a customized critter.
If you enjoyed this post, check out more fun crafts for kids!
Find a Primrose School Near You
Inspire a lifelong love of learning. Contact your local Primrose to schedule a tour.Find A School