You and your child will have a blast using recycled paper towel rolls to create festive hanging bat decorations in this easy craft for preschoolers (using just a few craft supplies)!
- ½ of a paper towel roll or toilet paper roll
- Black paint
- Silver permanent marker or white paint pen
- Googly eyes
- One-hole punch
- Pipe cleaners
- Paint paper towel or toilet paper roll black.
- Using scissors, cut out wings and ears from construction paper, and then glue them to paper towel roll.
- Glue the googly eyes onto the paper towel roll and draw a mouth.
- Punch two holes in the paper towel roll and thread the pipe cleaner through to make feet
- Hang bats around the house to create your very own bat cave!
Find a Primrose School Near You
Inspire a lifelong love of learning. Contact your local Primrose to schedule a tour.Find A School