This fun art project for kids is the purrfect way for little ones to express their creativity while also developing fine motor skills!
- Black paper plates
- Construction paper
- Black paint
- Felt balls
- Pipe cleaners
- Googly eyes
- Using scissors, cut a medium-sized circle out of the paper plate to create a crescent shape for the body of the cat. From the circle, cut a small piece to be the tail, and then paint the body and tail black.
- Cut out a circle and two triangles from construction paper.
- Glue the two triangles to the top of the circle to make the ears of the cat. Then, glue on the googly eyes, a felt ball for the cat’s nose and pipe cleaners for whiskers.
- Glue head and tail to cat body.
- Have fun with your child and play together with your new feline friend!
Looking for more kid-friendly crafts and activities? We’ve got ideas for you here.