These fire-free paper sparklers are great crafts for kids and a fun way to brighten up your July Fourth festivities! Give them to family members and use them as decorations around the house to show your patriotism.
- Red, white and blue construction paper
- Red, white and blue straws
- Cut thin strips down the long side of a piece of construction paper, leaving a couple of inches uncut at the bottom of the sheet.
- Wrap the uncut edge of the paper tightly around the top of a straw.
- Use tape to secure the uncut side of the paper to the straw.
- Enjoy your sparklers!
Find a Primrose School Near You
Inspire a lifelong love of learning. Contact your local Primrose to schedule a tour.Find A School